At Outback, we take immense pride in the design and craftsmanship of our products. We adhere to the highest manufacturing standards, using only the finest materials to ensure that every item we sell is perfect. To protect your purchase, we offer a limited warranty against defects in material or workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Please read the following warranty policy carefully for a hassle-free experience:
- Notification of Damaged Product: If your product has been hampered or damaged during transportation, kindly notify us by email within 2 days of the product's delivery.
- Warranty Coverage: Our limited warranty covers products purchased directly through Outback with valid proof of purchase. A dated invoice must show that your product was purchased within the warranty period to avail of the warranty.
- Shipping Charges: The customer will bear all shipping charges for warranty claims. We do not arrange for pick-ups or courier services in such cases.
- Inspection and Resolution: Once we receive your product, our skilled craftsmen will thoroughly inspect it. If a defect due to workmanship is found, we will either repair or replace the product with the same style or a style of equal value, based on the original purchase price, free of charge. In the event that the same style is not available for replacement, you will be able to choose a suitable replacement.
- Voiding of Warranty: This limited warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service, or factors unrelated to defects in materials or workmanship. It is also void if a valid receipt is not included.
- Covered Manufacturing Defects: The following defects are considered manufacturing defects covered under the warranty:
- Problems with zippers.
- Loose stitching.
- Hardware malfunction.
Not Covered Under Warranty
The limited warranty does not cover damages arising from negligence, misuse, wear-and-tear, accidents, or failure to follow the product instructions.
- The following examples are not covered under our warranty:
- Scratches, soiled spots, or marks from normal use.
- Discoloration, wrinkles, or dampness from storage or use.
- Damage from adhesives.
- Exposure to chemicals or products with alcohol.
- Improper care.
- Exposure to water or rain.
- Any kind of breakage or tears due to excessive wear or otherwise.
- Warranty Claims for Items Not Purchased Directly: For warranty claims on items not purchased directly through Outback, please contact the authorized retailer from whom the product was purchased.
- Electronic Devices and Personal Property: Our limited warranty does not cover the replacement or cost of any electronic devices (including but not limited to mobile phones, laptops, iPads, tablets, or any other electronic devices) or personal property inside or outside of the Outback product, under any circumstances.
- Additional Disclaimers: Except for the limited warranty expressly set forth above or to the extent restricted or prohibited by applicable law, Outback disclaims any and all other warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. We shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages for breach of any warranty on any product.
- Repair Time: Our usual repair time is four to six weeks, excluding shipping time.
If you have any further questions regarding our warranty policy, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team at email@example.com. Thank you for choosing Outback. We are committed to ensuring your utmost satisfaction with our products and services.